Sunday 5 November 2017

Christmas Paper Wreath

ITSSSS CHRIIIISTMMMAAASSSSS!!

haha .. sorry I couldn't resist.

The  November brimbles sticker club kit this month is so full of Christmas spirit and I just couldn't wait to get into it.

I did an unboxing of It on my channel if you wanted to take a look. 

Theres one Christmas craft I really wanted to try, and that was make a paper Christmas wreath.



I used various papers from some Christmas paper pads I had in my stash.

I made a lot of paper rosettes I have a how to video on how I make these, and then glued then onto a cardboard ring I had cut out. 

I then stuck some of the decorative stickers from the kit onto some plain white card stock and fussy cut them out, I did this so they would sit nicely on top of the rosettes. 


I have really been loving my Dina Wakley Media Journal lately. I got it for my birthday from my lovely mum and I've pretty much been doing a page in it every day.

I loved the little Mouse stickers from the decorative sheet especially this little guy ( they do have names but the escape my mind) I painted the background with just some basic red acrylic paint then used some paper from the Christmas paper pads that came from the pound shop last year to make some card presents.
I then used my posca paint pen in white to write on my quote.
I punched out some stars with some of my star punches just to add some detail onto the background.

then I added some christmas phrase stickers from the mrs brimbles shop to finish the bottom of the page.





Gemma Silk


blog.     youtube.     instagram 





No comments:

Post a Comment